By Malvika Kashyap
Note Tap the screen for next slide
The city of Athens in northeast Georgia has undoubtedly lived up to the name's reputation as a hub of study. Read these 10 best things to do in Athens, Georgia.
1. Go to Georgia State Botanical Garden The must-see historical garden, the dahlia garden, and the annual/perennial garden all include plants that can survive in Georgia's environment.
2. Visit Sanford Stadium Since it was opened in 1929, Sanford Stadium has been the site of thrilling football games. ability to accommodate audiences of little around 100,000 people
3. Kids will enjoy Bear Hollow Zoo A trip to Bear Hollow Zoo is a great adventure for people of all ages and is unquestionably one of the best free things to do in Athens for families.
4. See Athens's downtown Walking around downtown Athens is a terrific way to see all of its noteworthy attractions. Some of the city's oldest residences may be found here.
5. Georgia Museum of Art Over 18,000 pieces of art from many fields are part of the museum's sizable permanent collection, which has been collected since the institution's founding in 1945.
6. Visit University of Georgia No fewer than 767 acres of the University of Georgia grounds may be explored by guests.
7. Check out the Tree That Owns Itself According to legend, this large white oak was given ownership of both its own eight-foot chunk of land and itself in 1890 by its original owner.
8. Double-Barreled Cannon Off College Avenue in the city's central business district lies the Athens Double-Barreled Cannon, another sight with a "believe it or not" vibe.
9. Lyndon House Arts Center The structure is situated in a lovely landscape. The venue also hosts a lot of festivals and events all year round.
10. Historic TRR Cobb House The 1842-built TRR Cobb House is regarded as one of the most distinctive and well-preserved antebellum residences to have survived in Northeast Georgia.
I really hope that this guide has assisted you in learning as much as possible about this thriving Athens, Georgia. Happy Travel!
Next Web Story
To visit next Web Story, Swipe Up the following button or Click on it Thank You!