By Malvika Kashyap
Note Tap the screen for next slide
The bulk of tourists travel to Antigua, which has several lovely resorts. Some of the most gorgeous beaches may be seen in Antigua. Check out the things to do in Antigua.
1. Visit Stingray City A small pool with a sand bottom and a tropical reef may be found in Stingray City, which is five minutes by speedboat off the island's east shore.
2. Go to Nelson's Dockyard National Park It is a popular tourist destination with lots of attractions. Its primary claim to fame is that it is the world's only continually running Georgian dockyard.
3. Valley Church Beach This fantastic beach, located on Antigua's southwest coast at the edge of Jolly Harbor, has everything you could want from an ideal beach getaway.
4. Devil's Bridge The natural limestone Devil's Bridge is part of Indian Town National Park's breathtaking beauty along the rocky northeast coast.
5. Betty's Hope A visit to Betty's Hope will make history enthusiasts drool. This destination, a former sugar plantation, is dotted with ruins from the middle of the sixteenth century.
6. Half Moon Bay One of the Caribbean's most stunning beaches borders Half Moon Bay, which is located at the southeast corner of Antigua.
7. Darkwood Beach One of the biggest beaches on Antigua's southwest coast, it is also one of the most popular due to its smooth tan sand and nearby coral reef.
8. Dickenson Bay One of Antigua's most well-liked and stunning beaches is Dickenson Bay. Here, you'll discover all you want for a soothing or energizing day by the shore.
9. Shirley Heights Lookout From Shirley Heights Lookout, which looms over the island's southernmost tip, you may get the finest view of Antigua.
10. St. John's, Antigua The capital and port of Antigua and Barbuda, St. John's, is a candy-colored kaleidoscope of colonial houses and market stalls crammed with tropical fruits and flowers.
Our list of the best tourist destinations and places to visit in Antigua will help you plan the ideal Caribbean vacation. Happy Travel!
Next Web Story
To visit next Web Story, Swipe Up the following button or Click on it Thank You!