By Malvika Kashyap
Note Tap the screen for next slide
Here are the 10 best and most enjoyable things to do in Amarillo, Texas, to aid in your travel planning to the Yellow City.
1. Amarillo Zoo One of the top destinations for animal enthusiasts of all ages and families with young children is the Amarillo Zoo.
2. Route 66 Historic District You'll find plenty of sightseeing, shopping, and local beauty, along with the most well-preserved Route 66-era structures.
3. Amarillo Botanical Gardens The stunning fauna and plants that linger in the foliage and colour will wow you throughout the tours.
4. Palo Duro Canyon State Park Here, a visitor's centre offers many of the best panoramic views along with fascinating information on the geology and history of the region.
5. Wonderland Amusement Park Here, you can discover both more contemporary water rides and even a miniature golf course, in addition to a variety of conventional rides like bumper cars.
6. Cadillac Ranch One of the few free activities in Amarillo, it is also one of the city's most distinctive attractions.
7. Wildcat Bluff Nature Center With 600 acres, it is one of the greatest locations in Texas to enjoy the state's beautiful environment.
8. Amarillo Opera The Amarillo Opera offers a wealth of thrills for fans of performing art looking for things to do in Amarillo.
9. Amarillo Museum of Art The permanent collection of the Amarillo Museum of Art includes more than 2,000 different pieces.
10. Pantex Plant The plant serves as a plutonium storage facility and a plant for disassembling warheads, but it has also been used to build nuclear bombs.
There is a lot to appreciate in Amarillo, from music to quirky art, stunning natural displays to somber historical accounts. Happy Travel!
Next Web Story
To visit next Web Story, Swipe Up the following button or Click on it Thank You!