By Malvika Kashyap
Note Tap the screen for next slide
The city of Albuquerque, New Mexico, has a name that is enjoyable to pronounce and a great atmosphere to be a part of. Check out the things to do in Albuquerque, NM.
1. Watch International Balloon Fiesta Even though it is an annual event, you can visit on a weekend to learn everything there is to know about ballooning.
2. Go for Tingley Beach Fishing Tingley Beach is the place to be if you're wanting to catch some fish. It is a man-built structure made up of numerous ponds.
3. Sandia Peak Tramway The Sandia Peak Tramway is just what you need if you want to take advantage of the scenery in Albuquerque, which is such a stunning city.
4. Albuquerque Museum If you want to discover all there is to know about the area and how it has changed through time in Albuquerque, this is one of the best locations to go.
5. Golden Crown Panaderia With products you won't find at just any neighborhood bakery, it is an incredibly cool enterprise.
6. Petroglyph National Monument Petroglyphs, or rock engravings, provide a clear insight into the world that our earliest ancestors saw and found inspiring.
7. Explora Explora is a fun place to go that will help your youngster retain as much information as possible. Explora is all about exploration.
8. ABQ Trolley Co. This company takes you on tours around the city, providing you with a fascinating look at the area and an in-depth understanding of its history.
9. Albuquerque Zoo There are elephants, apes, and hippos in the Albuquerque Zoo. From Australia, Africa and various continents.
10. ABQ BioPark One of the main destinations for those who enjoy the outdoors is the ABQ BioPark. Few other destinations offer the same level of biodiversity experience as this one.
Albuquerque is one of the most picturesque cities in the US, and there are a tonne of entertaining things to do there. Happy Travel!
Next Web Story
To visit next Web Story, Swipe Up the following button or Click on it Thank You!