By Malvika Kashyap
Note Tap the screen for next slide
One of the most well-liked cruise ship ports in the Caribbean is the city of Nassau. Read our list of the 10 best things to do in Nassau, Bahamas.
1. Visit Cable Beach The sense of a traditional Caribbean beach can still be felt at Cable Beach in spite of all the resorts that line this famous length of coastline.
2. Blue Lagoon Island About five kilometers from Nassau, this fun-filled private island provides a variety of water sports and up-close experiences with dolphins and sea lions.
3. Go to Queen's Staircase The Queen's Staircase, 66 steps, provided troops with safe access to Fort Fincastle.
4. Ardastra Gardens & Wildlife Conservation Centre This zoo is a good place to take the whole family because it focuses on the preservation of endangered Caribbean species
5. Clifton Heritage National Park Explore the pathways that snake through various tropical environments, including dunes, coral reefs, and an attractive stretch of beach
6. Cabbage Beach You'll like the most well-known Cabbage Beach if you're looking to kick back, unwind, and soak up the sun on a spotless beach
7. Pirates of Nassau Museum Children can learn more about Nassau's maritime history at the Pirates of Nassau Museum.
8. Marina Village When visiting the Bahamas, those who want to indulge in a little retail therapy should plan some time to visit Marina Village on Paradise Island
9. National Art Gallery of The Bahamas The largest antique Neoclassical palace in the nation, the meticulously restored Villa Doyle, houses the most significant art institution in the nation
10. Government House Children will love seeing the twice-monthly event at Government House called the Changing of the Guard.
The ideal areas to stay for sightseeing for first-time visitors to Nassau are on Paradise Island next to Atlantis and along the beautiful sands of Cable Beach.
Next Web Story
To visit next Web Story, Swipe Up the following button or Click on it Thank You!