By Vanshika Navlani
Note Tap the screen for next slide
As summer approaches, everyone will be seeking for extended vacations. Here is the list of the top 10 best places to visit in summer in India!
10. Mahabaleshwar, Maharashtra It is a popular hill station with steep slopes, rock-cut mountains, lush vegetation, lakes, valleys, waterfalls, and historic forts, temples, & caves.
9. Ooty Summertime family vacations are the most enjoyable at this popular tourist destination in Tamil Nadu. It is often referred to as the Queen of the Hills.
8. Darjeeling It ranks among India's top summer holiday spots. Moreover, West Bengalis & Indians from other countries always prefer it as a low-cost holiday spot.
7. Dharamshala, Himachal It is the ideal location for a summer trip because of its people's rich culture, enduring elegance, and spiritual importance.
6. Gulmarg In the heart of Jammu and Kashmir, Gulmarg is a popular ski resort with a lot more to offer visitors.
5. Manali It is the ideal location of breathtaking vistas of snow-capped mountains, lush vegetation, scenic valleys, and raging rivers.
4. Shimla Shimla, one of the major city in North India, is well-known for its nice summer weather. The cool breeze is all you need to escape the hot heat.
3. Nainital Due to its beautiful lakes set against breathtaking mountains, this lovely hill town in Uttarakhand is a well-liked summer travel destination.
2. Auli Here you will forget about the scorching heat of the summer when you are in Auli. It's a well-liked holiday spot for families in India.
1. Leh -Ladakh It is definitely worth seeing once in a lifetime because of its expansive geographical perspectives, cultural diversity, and alluring roadside experiences.
Choose from these top 10 best places to visit in summer in India, if you don't already have a summer vacation wish list. Happy Travel!
Next Web Story
To visit next Web Story, Swipe Up the following button or Click on it Thank You!