By Vanshika Navlani
Note Tap the screen for next slide
India is a country with a rich cultural legacy that includes historical sites, languages, and people. Here are the top 10 Indian tourist destination famous for its beaches!
10. Puri The peaceful seaside town of Puri may be found in the Bay of Bengal-facing Indian state of Orissa. As there is a Jagannath Temple here, it is also known as Jagannath Puri.
9. Pondicherry Beautiful French colonial buildings, beautiful coastal regions, churches, monuments, and thoughtful town design all contribute to the area's old-world appeal.
8. Kovalam It is a prominent beach resort in India that has grown in popularity in recent years and is known for its Ayurveda remedies and yoga institutes.
7. Daman & Diu There are several secluded sandy beaches there that provide lots of chances to enjoy thrilling water sports activities.
6. Gokarna It is in the state of Karnataka and is 190 kilometres south of Goa, providing the ideal entryway for those who find Goa's quick pace to be too much for them.
5. Vizag It is the top beach vacation spot in India. It is the perfect location for taking leisurely evening walks along the beaches.
4. Alibaug It is one among India's must-see beach sites and is located in the Raigad district in the Konkan area. It is a well-known weekend destination for Mumbai residents.
3. Andaman & Nicobar Islands It is normally an archipelago close to the Indian mainland that is located at the meeting point of the Bay of Bengal and Andaman Sea.
2. Lakshadweep Islands Islands are believed to be the only true coral islands in India, offer ideal beach vacation experiences despite being a little distance from the country's actual land.
1. Goa This location is not only the most well-known beach destination in India, but also one of the most well-known beach locations worldwide.
In India, there are numerous beautiful beaches where one may have the ideal beach vacation. Happy Travel!
Next Web Story
To visit next Web Story, Swipe Up the following button or Click on it Thank You!