By Malvika Kashyap
Note Tap the screen for next slide
One of those distinctive cities, St. Louis is easy to recognise from a picture of its skyline. Read things to do in St. Louis (Missouri) here.
1. Watch Gateway Arch Although it can make you appear to be a normal St. Louis tourist, the 630-foot structure is actually one of Missouri's biggest treasures and soars above the city
2. Visit Art Museum One of the top art museums in the nation is in St. Louis. For anyone with a passion for art, visiting the Saint Louis Art Museum is among the best things to do in St. Louis
3. Go to Missouri Botanical Garden Henry Shaw, a botanist, created this garden, which opened its doors in 1859. There are various areas in this garden, including Tower Grove House, where Shaw resided
4. Cahokia Mounds According to thorough research, this area once resembled a small metropolis thousands of years ago.
5. The Magic House The Magic House is unquestionably among the top attractions in St. Louis for young brains. This Missouri museum demonstrates how awe-inspiring the world is
6. Saint Louis Zoo Knowing that the animals are safe and that your visit to the Saint Louis Zoo will be enjoyable will make you happy.
7. World Chess Hall of Fame You may find out about the history of chess, including its most illustrious players, in this Missouri museum.
8. Old Cathedral It is one of the most outstanding examples of ecclesiastical architecture in all of Missouri with to features like a dome
9. Six Flags St. Louis No matter where you travel, Six Flags is recognised as one of the best theme parks in the world by thrill-seekers.
10. Sweetology Additionally, Sweetology hosts events like birthday cake decorating parties. Sweets and decorating kits are also available for online ordering.
Today, there are a tonne of things to do in St. Louis and the neighbouring Missouri region. It is one of the most picturesque cities in the country.
Next Web Story
To visit next Web Story, Swipe Up the following button or Click on it Thank You!