By Malvika Kashyap
Note Tap the screen for next slide
Families, surfers, naturalists, and other beachgoers may enjoy the activities at these best beaches on the East Coast, throughout the 2,000+ miles of beachfront.
10. Old Orchard Beach, ME It is a less well-known beach, and its charming pier is filled with eateries and summertime activities.
9. Ocean City, MD Here you will find 10 miles of beaches, 3 miles of boardwalk, approximately 100 restaurants, a tonne of stores, and dozens of hotels, motels, and campers.
8. Narragansett, RI The well-known Scarborough State Beach and other cherished stretches of sand are located in the town of Narragansett.
7. Myrtle Beach, SC The Grand Strand, a 60-mile stretch of South Carolina coastline, is where Myrtle Beach is located.
6. Madison, CT More than a million people visit Madison's two miles of sand beaches throughout the summer to go swimming, boating, hiking, and bicycling.
5. Hampton Beach The Atlantic Ocean is visible from Hampton Beach, a lengthy expanse of sand located 13 miles along New Hampshire's coastline.
4. Folly Beach, SC Visitors may rent fishing equipment and find a position on the 1,045-foot-long pier, or they can surf at The Washout, one of Folly Beach's most well-liked areas.
3. Delray Beach, FL It is one of the few downtown neighbourhoods in the country that is snuggled right on the beach, offering nightlife, shopping, sand, and sun.
2. Cape May, NJ The oldest coastal resort in the nation is located at this well-liked New Jersey beach resort.
1. Bethany Beach, DE Families from the mid-Atlantic region like Bethany Beach's laid-back boardwalk, which is found approximately 130 miles southeast of Washington, D.C.
Whether it's a short drive away or requires a flight, going to the beach is one of America's favourite pastimes. Happy Travel!
Next Web Story
To visit next Web Story, Swipe Up the following button or Click on it Thank You!