By Malvika Kashyap
Note Tap the screen for next slide
Check out the fun things to do in Boston in January 2023 with events like the Polar Bear Swim, performances and concerts, wine festivals, and Bruins and Celtics games
1. Skate or Sled in Boston Common Grab a sled or a cafeteria tray and head to Flagstaff Hill if you're fortunate enough to come during a snowfall.
2. Walk the Freedom Trail Snowfall may make it challenging to see the 2.5-mile-long red-brick line designating the Freedom Trail in the winter
3. Explore the Museums The Boston Tea Party Ships & Museum is a must-see and unquestionably among the top attractions in Boston during the winter
4. Drink Hot Chocolate Even while Thinking Cup is best renowned for its coffee, you should try its French hot chocolate as well
5. Tour the Taza Chocolate Factory If you take children to Taza Cacao Scout Bingo or Chocolate Story Time on a Sunday morning, they will love you forever
6. Watch a Play in the Theater District More than a dozen theatres make up Boston's primary theatre area, which is located in the city's centre. Visit the renowned Boston Opera House
7. Shake With Frostbite While Sailing in Boston Harbor Only ardent sailors would be willing to brave Boston Harbor's icy waters from November through April.
8. Go shopping at the Prudential Center Prudential Center won't let you down whether you're seeking for holiday gifts or want to spend the day in a comfortable indoor setting
9. Visit a Holiday Market Without a market, what would the holiday season be? One of Boston's most well-liked events is the Boston Winter Holiday Market.
10. Take an Old Town Trolley Tour After a while, walking on snowy streets might become annoying. Take a ride on the Old Town Trolley to take a break while still taking in the sights.
I advise you to check the weather page before making travel arrangements to Boston so you are prepared for any unanticipated circumstances.
Next Web Story
To visit next Web Story, Swipe Up the following button or Click on it Thank You!