By Malvika Kashyap
Note Tap the screen for next slide
One of Florida's most popular tourist attractions is Miami. This list of the best beaches in Miami, Florida, will help you decide where to set up your blanket.
1. South Beach Without visiting South Beach, a trip to Miami is incomplete. This famous stretch of beach, sometimes called SoBe by locals, is the spot to be seen & be seen.
2. Crandon Park Crandon Park is the perfect place to locate a peaceful getaway from the congested South Beach.
3. 21st to 45th Street Beach Although it has nice, soft & and a nice fishing pier, you won't find the snack bars, concession kiosks, or lifeguard shelters that South Beach is dotted with.
4. Haulover Beach Park It is situated between Sunny Isles & Bal Harbor and is surrounded by lovely undulating dunes. The Atlantic Ocean and the Intracoastal Waterway are on each side of it.
5. South Pointe Park Pier This beautiful location features 17 acres of natural beauty that is perhaps the greenest of the area's beaches. It begs to be explored.
6. Surfside Beach The paved walking and biking route that divides the sand from neighboring houses & highways is one of its outstanding features.
7. Lummus Park Lummus Park, a picture-perfect stretch of sand, is situated in the thriving Art Deco District of Miami's South Beach district.
8. Bal Harbour Beach Want to mingle with the super-wealthy? Go to the beach at Bal Harbor. About halfway between Surfside and Sunny Isles Beach.
9. Sunny Isles Beach Its long, gorgeous pier is a great place to cast a line, and the water is the cleanest, most inviting color of turquoise.
10. North Beach A boardwalk can be found in North Beach, which is used by dog walkers, rollerbladers, cyclists, & runners. The opportunity to people-watch is excellent there as well.
Miami is the ideal location for your holiday, whether you want to people-watch, windsurf, or simply relax on a peaceful stretch of sand.
Next Web Story
To visit next Web Story, Swipe Up the following button or Click on it Thank You!