By Malvika Kashyap
Note Tap the screen for next slide
These are the top 15 most affordable cities in the US, based on the median gross rent and yearly housing expenditures for mortgage-paying homeowners in each metro region.
15. Greenville, SC Greenville, located in the foothills of the Blue Ridge Mountains, has grown from a minor blip to a thriving metropolis.
14. Kalamazoo, MI The lower median home cost in Kalamazoo and the neighboring city of Portage is one of its attractions. Michigan also has comparatively low sales and income taxes.
13. South Bend, IN In South Bend and the neighboring city of Mishawaka, which are both located in one of the most cheap states in the country, lower living expenses make a dollar go further.
12. Des Moines, IA Des Moines' cost of living is less than the national average. The median price of a home in the city of Des Moines is significantly lower.
11. Grand Rapids, MI Compared to other significant U.S. metro regions, Grand Rapids' cost of living is significantly cheaper.
10. Youngstown, OH Costs for housing, electricity, food, and healthcare are all significantly lower than the national average.
9. Peoria, IL Due mostly to acceptable housing costs, Peoria is a relative value. Below-average expenses for utilities and transportation add to this predicament.
8. Knoxville, TN Citizens benefit from lower than average living expenses, which are evident in affordable housing, utility, and transportation expenditures.
7. Beaumont, TX In Beaumont, you ought to be able to get by if you have stable work. The area's cost of living is lower than both the national and Texas state averages.
6. Pittsburgh, PA While housing in Pittsburgh is less expensive than in other big cities, locals have noticed that prices are slowly going up.
5. Fort Wayne, IN It is a great city to purchase a home, begin a career, establish a business, & raise children due to its inexpensive cost of living & peaceful neighborhoods.
4. Tulsa, OK Because of the city's wealth of other amenities, many individuals are attracted to Tulsa's comparatively affordable cost of living and choose to stay.
3. Buffalo, NY Buffalo's housing expenses are lower than the average for the country, making house ownership attainable.
2. Green Bay, WI One of Green Bay's benefits is its affordable cost of living; a home here is less expensive than the national average.
1. Hickory, NC With modest rentals and median house selling prices below the state average, the region is quite inexpensive.
Moving to one of the aforementioned cities might be quite beneficial to your financial situation. I hope you enjoyed this guide. Spread the word to your friends!
Next Web Story
To visit next Web Story, Swipe Up the following button or Click on it Thank You!