By Malvika Kashyap
Note Tap the screen for next slide
Unmissable wineries in the Napa Valley must be visited for a journey to be considered complete. Check this list of the top 10 wineries in Napa Valley.
1. Domaine Carneros On the outside terrace, which looks out onto the rolling California hills, guests can choose from a dazzling range of wine and pinot noirs.
2. Artesa Vineyards & Winery This winery, which is open Monday through Sunday from 10 am to 5 pm, is so well-known that it was included in a Netflix winery special.
3. Chateau Montelena Winery The Chateau Montelena Winery has been in business for 14 decades and is an expert in its field. It is a local favourite and one of the oldest vineyards in the NP.
4. Beaulieu Vineyard Here visitors can partake in an indoor cabernet collection tasting and sample a flight of five mouthwatering wines.
5. Darioush Winery Towering pillars in the manner of old Persian architecture, lily ponds, and block limestone lining the entrance give Darioush a Mediterranean feel.
6. Robert Mondavi Winery Robert Mondavi had the foresight to produce wines that would measure up to the best in the world, and he succeeded in doing so.
7. Alpha Omega Alpha Omega, one of the best wineries in Napa Valley, crafts handcrafted wines that perfectly capture the essence of the region.
8. Spottswoode This family-owned winery was founded in 1882, and every year, wine lovers visit its magnificent organic vineyards because of its Victorian-style estate.
9. Inglenook Winery Sip costly wines indoors or experience the rich taste in an outdoor courtyard under a tree canopy and a view of the rolling Napa Valley hills.
10. Corison Winery Since 1987, Cathy Corison has been honing her cabernet sauvignon skills. She has developed a Victorian-style winery barn and produced wines of the highest calibre.
Other than these Opus One Winery, Chappellet, Stag’s Leap Wine Cellars, Ehlers Estate, Pine Ridge Vineyards are also the good wineries in Napa Valley.
Next Web Story
To visit next Web Story, Swipe Up the following button or Click on it Thank You!