By Malvika Kashyap
Note Tap the screen for next slide
Discover the charming tiny villages, breathtaking beach locations, and mountain escapes that make up some of the best weekend getaways in New England.
1. Mad River Valley The Mad River Valley is a very lovely section of Vermont, located below the well-known Sugarbush and Mad River Glen ski slopes
2. Block Island Although this is a classic beach vacation spot, a visit here is equally about travelling through country lanes and exploring wide heathland
3. Newport View Newport's opulent houses on one side and the Atlantic Ocean pounding against rocks on the other by taking a stroll along the Cliff Walk
4. Sugar Hill The sight of deep purple lupine fields or stunning fall foliage set against the untamed White Mountains of New Hampshire
5. Camden, Maine This location is so picture-perfect that sequences from Hollywood and HBO television shows have been filmed here.
6. Martha’s Vineyard A+ lobster rolls, bike trails, and a treasure trove of beach villages await you after you arrive, which is half the pleasure.
7. Bar Harbor There is no need to describe the allure of this location; Bar Harbor is a charming tiny town on Frenchman Bay and the entrance to Acadia National Park
8. North Adams Since the Mass MoCA opened in a formerly abandoned 19th-century mill in North Adams in 1999, art enthusiasts have descended to the city in droves
9. Jackson & North Conway These sister towns in the picturesque Mount Washington Valley of New Hampshire are well-liked weekend destinations because of their waterfall climbs, beautiful driving
10. Kennebunkport Kennebunkport experienced a boom in shipbuilding during New England's maritime heyday, similar to Mystic.
New England is the location of numerous tourist attractions because of its historical origins, untamed landscape, delectable seafood, and vibrant sports culture
Next Web Story
To visit next Web Story, Swipe Up the following button or Click on it Thank You!