By Malvika Kashyap
Note Tap the screen for next slide
Springfield offers a wide range of entertainment options if you're looking for some top things to do in Springfield while traveling through Missouri's southwest region.
1. Visit Dickerson Park Zoo Zoos are one of the finest places for families to find enjoyable, inexpensive entertainment because they are always a hit with kids and a good weekend activity.
2. Go to Pythian Castle It is a popular tourist destination in the city that is available to the public and is included on the U.S. National Register of Historic Places.
3. Wonders of Wildlife National Museum and Aquarium It is the largest wildlife and aquatic attraction in the world, measuring 350,000 square feet.
4. Springfield Conservation Nature Center The facility maintains and safeguards Lake Springfield, 79 acres of grasslands, glades, woods, and woodlands, as well as the creatures that call them home.
5. The Bass Pro Shops Outdoor World Although there are several Bass Pro Shops locations around the United States and Canada, the Springfield, Missouri one continues to be the largest.
6. Springfield Botanical Gardens This park is a sizable 114 acres. The magnificent Botanical Center, which is 12,700 square feet in area, is located within the park.
7. Springfield Art Museum It is one of the top free attractions in Springfield, Missouri, where guests can see a variety of intriguing exhibits.
8. Sequiota Park It has a playground for youngsters, a large landmark rock, caverns, a walking track, a lake where you can fish, and a picnic pavilion.
9. Hammons Field It is recognised as one of the most visually arresting minor league stadiums ever constructed.
10. Missouri Sports Hall of Fame On the building's two levels, here are more than 4,000 memorabilia pieces on exhibit for visitors to see.
You may discover things to do in Springfield, Missouri, and the surrounding region that will inform, amuse, and cheer you up no matter your age, financial situation, or hobbies.
Next Web Story
To visit next Web Story, Swipe Up the following button or Click on it Thank You!