By Malvika Kashyap
Note Tap the screen for next slide
Check out our selection of the best January things to do in Seattle if you want to experience a new season in a city you already love.
1. Visit the Seattle Waterfront for the Day The Seattle Waterfront in the city's core is the greatest place to enjoy Seattle's proximity to Puget Sound.
2. Go to a museum in Seattle Explore the rich trove of museums in Seattle. These places are frequently visited year-round.
3. Relax in a coffee house The aroma of roast coffee beans goes perfectly with a gloomy Seattle winter day.
4. Visit Leavenworth during the weekend. The city's proximity to several fantastic weekend getaways from Seattle is a huge draw.
5. Board a boat and travel to the San Juan Islands. San Juan Islands getaways throughout the winter are simple from Seattle.
6. Take Advantage of a Less Congested Space Needle Visit The most recognisable image of the city is the Space Needle in Seattle
7. Ski at Stevens Pass Even though it doesn't snow much in the city during the winter, Seattle's neighbouring mountains provide a truly wintry haven.
8. Attend a Live Show Throughout the winter, live performances of music, theatre, and other events keep the city lively.
9. Take a Hike or Go Running Some of the best hiking trails close to Seattle surround the city, and they offer a fantastic opportunity to stay active during the winter.
10. Woodland Park Zoo The Woodland Park Zoo in Seattle provides unique habitats to explore both day and night for a family-friendly winter outing.
Alkali Beach, Queen Anne Hill, and the deck of a Washington State Ferry are a few additional excellent locations to see the fireworks.
Next Web Story
To visit next Web Story, Swipe Up the following button or Click on it Thank You!