By Malvika Kashyap
Note Tap the screen for next slide
Santa Cruz is a city in central California that stretches to the northernmost point of Monterey Bay. There is always something to do in Santa Cruz, California.
1. Visit Downtown Santa Cruz Take advantage of this Santa Cruz shopping haven while you're in the city center, California.
2. Explore Seymour Marine Discovery Center Take the family on a day excursion to this location as you put on your walking shoes. Santa Cruz's tourist center occupies a 20,000 square foot area.
3. Santa Cruz Beach Train Tour The entire, six-mile guided trip through the Santa Cruz Mountains may be taken in one go.
4. Santa Cruz Wharf At the wharf, there is a lot of wildlife. Sea lions may be seen playing, and you can also see dolphins and whales. Observing birds is not limited to seagulls.
5. Arboretum and Botanic Garden The Arboretum and Botanic Garden of the University of California is open to the public for all of its activities, some of which are cost-free.
6. Surfing There are surfing spots appropriate for your ability level all across the coastal city, whether you're a beginner, intermediate, or advanced surfer.
7. Wilder Ranch State Park It is one of the enjoyable things that is close to virtually everywhere because it is situated on 7000 acres close to Santa Cruz, California.
8. Natural Bridges State Beach Activities including windsurfing, kite flying, swimming, surfing, hiking, sight-seeing, sunbathing, and picnics are all possible at this 65-acre state park.
9. Henry Cowell Redwoods State Park Redwoods that are more than a thousand years old tower overhead like living skyscrapers, with the biggest one standing at roughly 280 feet.
10. Santa Cruz Beach Boardwalk It is the most storied location in Santa Cruz and is pure enjoyment. The amusement park, which is also known as the Coney Island of the West, was constructed in 1907.
Of course, there are a number of locations that were named where a single day won't allow you to complete all you had intended. Happy Travel!
Next Web Story
To visit next Web Story, Swipe Up the following button or Click on it Thank You!