By Malvika Kashyap
Note Tap the screen for next slide
San Francisco is Northern California's cultural, economic, and commercial centre. It is also a centre of excitement. Check out top things to do in San Francisco
1. Visit Golden Gate Bridge The renowned Golden Gate Bridge spans Marin County and San Francisco Bay. The bridge has been named as one of the world's modern wonders
2. Waterfront At Fisherman’s Wharf You may enjoy some of the best restaurants the globe has to offer here while tasting some fantastic cuisine.
3. Calm down at Golden Gate Park Golden Gate Park attracts 13 million tourists yearly who come to see one of San Francisco's most magnificent locations.
4. Alcatraz Island Alcatraz Island, 1.5 miles off the coast of San Francisco, was built as a military fortress, a military jail, and a federal penitentiary.
5. Visit Union Square There are several upscale stores here, as well as opulent hotels, cafes, art galleries, and a thriving nightlife.
6. Ride on Cable Car System San Francisco has a cable car system that it is extremely proud of. It is currently the last manually operated system in existence.
7. Watch Jellyfish The Aquarium of the Bay is located on San Francisco's waterfront. As you encounter the native aquatic life here, you can have an unforgettable experience.
8. Ghirardelli Square One of the noteworthy aspects of this place is its history. Initially, Domenico Ghirardelli founded and owned it as a chocolate business.
9. Coit Tower Since 1933, Coit Tower has been located atop Telegraph Hill. A viewing platform with a 360-degree view of the city and the nearby harbour is located at the summit of the tower.
10. The Palace of Fine Arts Historic Places in the United States and is a San Francisco Designated Landmark is the Palace of Fine Arts in San Francisco.
There are so many things you can do it in San Francisco. We've listed out the top 10 things. I hope you enjoyed this story.
Next Web Story
To visit next Web Story, Swipe Up the following button or Click on it Thank You!