By Malvika Kashyap
Note Tap the screen for next slide
Playa del Carmen is a paradise. One of Mexico's most stunning, exciting, colorful, and dynamic location. Check out the things to do in Playa del Carmen.
1. Go to La Quinta Avenida (5th Avenue) Fifth Avenue, which is chaotic, vibrant, lively and runs one avenue back from the ocean, is this Caribbean gem's major thoroughfare.
2. Enjoy at Beach Clubs Purchasing a day pass to a beach club is one way to avoid the throngs. By doing so, you have access to a daybed or lounge chair as well as frequently a credit for food
3. Swim in the rooftop pools The pool might be more your style. Fortunately, Playa del Carmen is home to some of Mexico's most exquisite rooftop hotel pools.
4. Go for Scuba Diving Playa del Carmen is close to one of the world's largest systems of barrier reefs? The Mesoamerican Reef System extends more than 600 miles.
5. Go to Theme Parks There is much to do inland even if you don't like the ocean, including ziplining, culture parks, and even a Cirque du Soleil performance.
6. Underground Rio Secreto Rio Secreto, a breathtaking underground fantasy realm that looks like it belongs in a sci-fi movie, is one of the most well-known in Playa del Carmen.
7. Swim at Natural Sinkholes: Cenotes Many cenotes are accessible to the general public, and tourists can spend the day swimming, snorkeling, or even scuba diving to their greatest depths.
8. Learn at Cooking Class While eating Mexican food while traveling through Mexico is one thing, making your own can take the experience and appreciation to a whole new level
9. Watch Sea Turtles Swimming with sea turtles is a common "bucket list" experience. Prepare to check it off in Playa del Carmen if it's on your list.
10. Eat Tacos at El Fogon Pineapple slices that are sweet and juicy are placed on top of the tacos. For a garnish of chopped onion and cilantro, order "con todo."
The city has a wide variety of attractions that might easily fill a schedule, but we've whittled it down with our list of the best things to do in Playa del Carmen.
Next Web Story
To visit next Web Story, Swipe Up the following button or Click on it Thank You!