By Malvika Kashyap
Note Tap the screen for next slide
With this list of the greatest tourist attractions and things to do in Paris, understand what makes the City of Light so enticing and about the intriguing sites to explore.
1. Visit Eiffel Tower The most popular tourist destination worldwide and one of France's top attractions is the Eiffel Tower (la Tour Eiffel).
2. Musée d'Orsay In the repurposed Gare d'Orsay, the Musée d'Orsay exhibits a magnificent collection of 19th- and 20th-century artwork produced between 1848 and 1914.
3. Palais Garnier, Opéra National de Paris Charles Garnier created the Palais Garnier Opera House after receiving a commission from Napoleon III in 1860.
4. Musée du Louvre It exhibits hundreds of works of art, many of them regarded as masterpieces, ranging from ancient artifacts to European paintings from the 15th to the 19th century.
5. Cathédrale Notre-Dame de Paris King Louis IX (Saint Louis) and Bishop Maurice de Sully founded it in 1163, and it took more than 150 years to build.
6. Place de la Concorde It saw a number of significant historical occurrences, including the guillotine executions of Louis XVI and Marie Antoinette, among other guillotine victims.
7. Arc de Triomphe The troops who served in the French Revolutionary and First Empire forces are honored in the Arc de Triomphe (Napoleonic Wars).
8. Seine River Cruises Taking a boat tour down the Seine River is one of the greatest ways to take in Paris' enchanting surroundings.
9. Panthéon It was constructed as a church to compete with Saint Peter's Basilica in Rome, and Saint Paul's Cathedral in London, & serves as national cemetery for France's most notable people.
10. Musée Rodin The Musée Rodin, a well-kept secret in the affluent 7th arrondissement, welcomes guests to enter a serene refuge of elegance.
With these recommendations for things to do in Paris, don't feel constrained. There are plenty other activities accessible here. Happy Travel!
Next Web Story
To visit next Web Story, Swipe Up the following button or Click on it Thank You!