By Malvika Kashyap
Note Tap the screen for next slide
Visitors may find a warm welcome and a wealth of activities right outside their door in the little town of Page in Coconino County. Here are the things to do in Page, AZ.
1. Visit Carl Hayden Visitor Center Visit this facility next to Glen Canyon Bridge to learn more about the Glen Canyon Dam and its significance.
2. Lake Powell, Glen Canyon Dam There are many options for day trips in Lake Powell. Activities range from kayaking and fishing in the lake's tranquil waters to rowing up to the dam.
3. John Wesley Powell Museum His explorations are chronicled in the museum that bears his name, which also offers a wealth of details about Page's past.
4. Antelope Canyon One of Arizona's most popular tourist destinations is Antelope Canyon. You need a Navajo guide to enter because it is on Navajo territory.
5. Grand Staircase Escalante National Monument At 1.8 million acres, it is the largest park in the southwest of the United States, albeit a presidential proclamation recently limited its size.
6. Coconino National Forest This forest, which features little lakes, mountains, valleys, and streams with freshwater pristine clarity, is perfect for hikers and campers.
7. Horseshoe Bend The Colorado River's horseshoe-shaped bend may be one of the most picturesque locations in the region, but you must see it to believe it.
8. Lee’s Ferry Lee's Ferry, where you may take a boat excursion down the Colorado River and cross the border between Arizona and Utah, is only ten miles from Page.
9. Tower Butte Tower Butte, a beautiful rock that rises above the desert below, can be seen up close on helicopter tours departing from Page Airport.
10. Navajo Village Heritage Center You will be able to visit a typical Navajo home, see how they are built, and discover the inspiration for the design.
It's a wonderful location for campers and hikers, and if you want to be even closer to the water, you can even rent a houseboat on the lake. Happy Travel!
Next Web Story
To visit next Web Story, Swipe Up the following button or Click on it Thank You!