By Malvika Kashyap
Note Tap the screen for next slide
Mesa, the third-largest city in Arizona after Phoenix and Tucson, is home to numerous art galleries, museums, hiking trails. Check out the things to do in Mesa, AZ.
1. Collect Oranges Visit the 'Orange Patch' for a fun and unique sightseeing experience where you can select your own oranges and be amazed by the countless variety of local produce on sale
2. See Baseball stadium The stadium can accommodate 15,000 spectators, making it one of the largest in the entire United States.
3. Watch Mesa Arts Center Four separate art venues host public performances and exhibitions at the centre, which serves as a campus for students studying performing arts
4. Enjoy Italian Food Consider making a quick stop at Organ Stop Pizza if you want something truly unusual to do.
5. Watch Concert at Mesa Amphitheatre Around 5k people can fit inside the amphitheatre, which locals claim makes it the ideal setting for feeling sufficiently close to your favourite performer
6. Experience serenity at Temple The Church of Jesus Christ of the Latter-Day Saints' Mesa Arizona Temple is a temple that is well-known for its holiday lights in Mesa
7. Fun at Golfland and Sunsplash Visit Golfland and Sunsplash, two nearby amusement parks, whether you're travelling with family or not, and indulge your sense of pleasure.
8. Air Force Airbase Arizona Visit the Commemorative Air Force Airbase Arizona to brush up on your history and discover all about the bravery and sacrifices made by military men and women.
9. Historical Museum Visit the Mesa Historical Museum if you want to learn more about the history of the Arizona region.
10. Hot Air Balloon Ride Anyone may now soar majestically over the desert and enjoy a bird's eye perspective of the city thanks to the many businesses in Mesa that provide hot air balloon adventures
Apart from this you can visit Museum of Natural History, Park of the Canals, Rose Garden etc. I hope you've enjoyed this guide!
Next Web Story
To visit next Web Story, Swipe Up the following button or Click on it Thank You!