By Malvika Kashyap
Note Tap the screen for next slide
With a rich history and some of the most remarkable cultural offerings on the globe, London is one of the most diversified cities in the whole world. Check out these things to do in London, England.
1. Visit Iconic London Eye Without visiting the recognizable London Eye, a journey to London isn't complete. The Eye is a huge ferris wheel that provides stunning city views.
2. Go to Hyde Park A number of rallies and demonstrations, notably those by the Suffragettes, were held at the park, which has historical significance.
3. Shoreditch Following a recent considerable renovation, Shoreditch is now one of London's trendiest neighborhoods. It is currently one of the city's trendiest nightlife locations.
4. Visit Hampstead Heath Park With a vast 790 acres, it is one of London's biggest parks. It is perched on one of London's highest peaks.
5. Thames Cruise Tour Cruises over the Thames are offered by a variety of businesses in London. Every 30 minutes, from a number of important places, cruises operate.
6. Baker Street Baker Street, well known as the street where Arthur Conan Doyle's renowned investigator Sherlock Holmes resided, is one of the cultural pillars of London.
7. The O2 It is a top location for live music and stage performances, frequently presenting the biggest names in entertainment.
8. Chinatown Between Soho and Leicester Square, in the vicinity of Gerrard Street, is where you'll find Chinatown in London.
9. Electric Avenue The first market street in London to be illuminated by electricity was Electric Avenue, a street in Brixton, south London.
10. Oxford Street Along with being the busiest shopping strip in Europe, Oxford Street is the best place to shop in London. Each day, more than 500,000 people visit its 300 stores.
It is hard to get bored in London since it has some of the greatest art, entertainment, cuisine, shopping, and history in the world. Happy Travel!
Next Web Story
To visit next Web Story, Swipe Up the following button or Click on it Thank You!