By Malvika Kashyap
Note Tap the screen for next slide
One of Pennsylvania's most intriguing cities, Lancaster is a growing tourism destination. Some of the top things to do in Lancaster, Pennsylvania are listed here.
1. Visit Dutch Wonderland Kids of all ages can yell, splash, and run to their heart's content because it has everything from roller coasters to water slides.
2. Turkey Hill Experience It's one of the most entertaining things to do in Lancaster, Pennsylvania, especially if you need to escape the heat on a scorching summer day
3. Choo Choo Barn The Choo Choo Barn can transport you back to your childhood days of studying whistles and wheels if any part of your time as a child was spent creating model trains
4. Long’s Park On the lovely grounds, which feature everything from wildflower fields to a spring-fed lake, you may hike, bike, fish, or have a picnic
5. Lancaster Central Market Lancaster Central Market, the oldest farmer's market in Pennsylvania, is a feast for the senses and unquestionably one of the coolest things to do in the city
6. Wolf Sanctuary of PA Although there haven't been wolves in the wild in Pennsylvania for more than a century, you may still see them at the Wolf Sanctuary of PA
7. Lancaster Science Factory Kids in kindergarten through eighth grade may learn about science via hands-on activities at the Lancaster Science Factory
8. Field of Screams As you make your way past demons, zombies, monsters, and other horrors in a haunted mansion, your heart will continue to race
9. Dutch Haven This quirky, vintage bakery has been in business since the 1940s, and not much has changed regarding either its food or appearance
10. Holtwood Dam Your breath will be taken away by the sights and sounds of this dramatic event, which causes real tonnes of water to cascade down to the rocks below
These are just a handful of the Lancaster, Pennsylvania attractions that are guaranteed to make your trip unforgettable if you're wondering what to do there
Next Web Story
To visit next Web Story, Swipe Up the following button or Click on it Thank You!