By Malvika Kashyap
Note Tap the screen for next slide
Walking or trekking through the forest, scaling the steep rock faces, camping under the stars, and other activities are among the most well-liked things to do in Joshua Tree National Park.
1. Barker Dam Nature Trail It is your best option if you only want to do one quick path in Joshua Tree since it has large Joshua trees, boulders, and a body of water that frequently draws birds.
2. Camping Joshua Tree is a fantastic delight for campers. Camping here is unlike any other camping vacation since it is surrounded by strange rock formations and Joshua plants.
3. Hidden Valley Nature Trail It's ideal whether you want to take a quick trek or just stroll through the woods and rock formations.
4. Keys View Point Keys View, an observation point with expansive views over the Coachella Valley and a height of more than 5,000 feet, is well worth the journey up to.
5. Watch Skull Rock The nearly comic book scenery is maybe best portrayed at Skull Rock than anywhere else in the park.
6. Rock Climbing and Bouldering Around 8,000 climbing routes and hundreds of climbing formations may be found in Joshua Tree. The visitor centers provide maps and informational brochures.
7. Keys Ranch Tour The complex, which includes the home, schoolhouse, store, and workshop, is listed on the National Historic Register and is only accessible through ranger-led guided tours.
8. Cottonwood Spring Oasis A persistent spring, uncommon in the desert, may be found in Cottonwood Spring Oasis. Despite the fact that the flow changes, it is now 500 gallons each day.
9. Arch Rock Trail One of the most well-liked treks in the park, the track is simple and barely rises 100 feet from beginning to end.
10. Horseback Riding The routes near the park's western entrance and those in the vicinity of Black Rock Canyon are generally preferred by equestrian riders.
The closest lodging choices to Joshua Tree National Park are at Twentynine Palms, a short distance from the North Entrance. Happy Travel!
Next Web Story
To visit next Web Story, Swipe Up the following button or Click on it Thank You!