By Malvika Kashyap
Note Tap the screen for next slide
California's Huntington Beach is an oceanfront city. Numerous surfing events are held there, along with nearly 10 kilometres of sandy beaches. Check out these things to do in Huntington Beach, CA.
1. Go Downtown Huntington Beach The majority of this downtown area is made up of surf shops, gift shops, vintage clothing stores, and the newest in beach fashion and design.
2. Huntington Central Park The biggest city-owned park in Orange County, Huntington Central Park has an amazing 356 acres and offers practically unlimited possibilities to enjoy the outdoors.
3. Visit Huntington City Beach With a length of more than 3 miles along the beach, it forms the picture-perfect background of the downtown area. It offers all the needs for a pleasant day in the sun.
4. Huntington Beach Pier It reaches across the ocean from Main Street in the city center. It is a famous city landmark and a must-see destination.
5. Pacific City A bustling enclave of dining, shopping, and service businesses, Pacific City is situated on lovely grounds.
6. Huntington Beach Art Center The Huntington Beach Art Center, located on Main Street, only steps from the downtown area, features a diverse collection of changing exhibits.
7. Shipley Nature Center 18 acres of untouched Californian nature are maintained by Shipley Nature Center inside Huntington Central Park West.
8. Huntington Beach Central Library Half floors, indoor waterfalls, winding book aisles, an abundance of study space, and outlets are all features of the Central Library.
9. Huntington Harbour Huntington Harbor is made up of artificial islands and boat parking areas. This well-liked and picturesque port is close to Seal and Sunset Beach.
10. Newland House Museum The Newland House, built in 1898 for the Newland Family and their 10 children, is currently the oldest and best-kept home in Huntington Beach.
Take advantage of these top Huntington Beach attractions on your upcoming trip to Southern California. Happy Travel!
Next Web Story
To visit next Web Story, Swipe Up the following button or Click on it Thank You!