By Malvika Kashyap
Note Tap the screen for next slide
Albany is a hidden treasure in New York, located a few hours north of New York City. Once you find it, you won't want to go anywhere else! Check out these things to do in Albany, NY.
1. Visit Thacher State Park Thacher State Park, which spans more than 2,000 acres, is brimming with exciting activities for outdoor lovers.
2. Albany Institute of History and Art You may peruse the museum's various exhibitions, eat something in the café, and take part in special activities.
3. The Egg One of the most notable tourist attractions in Albany is The Egg, with its recognizable oblong form.
4. Washington Park Washington Park, the equivalent of Central Park in New York City, is situated in the center of Albany and frequently doubles as the city's beating heart.
5. Huck Finn’s Playland Huck Finn's Playland, which is only open during the summer, is comparable to a summer vacation for both children and adults.
6. Lark Street When Lark Street was a hotbed for new wave punk and alternative music in the 1970s, it gained its attractiveness.
7. Dutch Apple Cruises You could like this type of fresh and distinct experience on the water if you're thinking of what to do in Albany that's a little different from the ordinary.
8. Cohoes Falls Cohoes Falls, a magnificently strong waterfall, spans more than a thousand feet before crashing onto the rocks below.
9. Albany Pine Bush As long as they adhere to the well-indicated pathways and don't harm the indigenous flora and animals, visitors are welcome among the pines.
10. Howe Caverns Despite being another site outside of Albany, it is so well-known that tourists from the city and its vicinity frequently suggest taking a day trip there.
This is a city where you can mark things off your bucket list, whether you enjoy caving, shopping, great cuisine, or seeing Hamilton's historic hotspots.
Next Web Story
To visit next Web Story, Swipe Up the following button or Click on it Thank You!