By Malvika Kashyap
Note Tap the screen for next slide
Here, in this web story you will get to know top 10 places to visit in USA. If you are looking to make your tour plan then this webstory will certainly help you.
1. Central Park The 843-acre Central Park in the heart of New York City is the first public landscaped park in the country.
2. The National 9/11 Memorial & Museum The Museum is magnificently constructed, vast, and solemn. Buying a ticket for $24 is definitely worthwhile.
3. Empire State Building The most famous building in the world is the Empire State Building. It is the only Midtown observation point with a 360-degree open view
4. Fountains of Bellagio In front of the Bellagio Resort, nearly a thousand fountains move and dance to music and lights each night.
5. Alcatraz Island A small island called Alcatraz Island is located in San Francisco Bay 1.25 miles from San Francisco, California, in the United States.
6. Top of the Rock Three floors of indoor and outdoor observation platforms at Top of the Rock offer breathtaking, unrestricted views of the metropolitan skyline.
7. The Metropolitan Museum of Art Over two million items from its permanent collection are spread among 17 curatorial divisions.
8. The High Line On the west side of Manhattan in New York City, a former New York Central Railroad spur was converted into a 1.45-mile elevated linear park known as The High Line.
9. The National WWII Museum A military history museum called The National WWII Museum is situated in New Orleans' Central Business District. It was formerly known as The National D-Day Museum.
10. The Wizarding World of Harry Potter It is a collection of Harry Potter-themed parks at Universal Parks & Resorts that incorporates aspects from the Warner Bros.
So, friends, these are the top 10 places to visit in USA, there are many places you can visit in USA but remember to read information about them before you visit
Next Web Story
To visit next Web Story, Swipe Up the following button or Click on it Thank You!