By Malvika Kashyap
Note Tap the screen for next slide
This is a list of the top places to visit in Malaysia, regardless of whether you are actively planning a vacation or are just looking into your options.
1. Visit Gunung Mulu National Park Visitors from all over Asia flock to the Mount Mulu-themed park to enjoy the natural splendor and go hiking and caving.
2. Kuantan It should come as no surprise that Kuantan is known mostly for its beaches, given that it is situated directly alongside the South China Sea.
3. Go to Kuala Lumpur KL is a well-liked travel destination and frequently ranks among the top 10 most visited cities worldwide.
4. George Town This is the second-largest city in Malaysia's older section has been designated a UNESCO World Heritage Site.
5. Perhentian Islands Here you will find several options for kayaking, exploring, snorkeling, and scuba diving on these coral-fringed, remote islands.
6. Borneo Rainforest Borneo draws tourists with its vibrant native culture, diverse wildlife, and some of the greatest outdoor hiking in the world.
7. Cameron Highlands Tea has a long history of being grown on the steep mountainside in the mountainous Cameron Highlands.
8. Langkawi The nicest beaches in Malaysia may be found on Langkawi, which is home to three Geoforest parks that are under protection.
9. Kota Kinabalu The capital city of Kota Kinabalu is situated in the northern part of Borneo, next to the South China Sea, and is encircled by vast mountain ranges and pristine forest.
10. Batu Ferringhi It is a well-known beach destination for both residents & tourists from other countries, & it has a lot to offer both sunbathers & those seeking an active vacation in the sun
Other than this you can visit Malacca City, explore Tioman Island, and go to Ipoh railway station. I hope you've enjoyed this guide. Happy Travel!
Next Web Story
To visit next Web Story, Swipe Up the following button or Click on it Thank You!