By Malvika Kashyap
Note Tap the screen for next slide
The Canary Islands are a part of Spain. With the help of this list of the top Canary Islands destinations and things to do, you can discover the best locations to travel to
1. Timanfaya National Park It is inscribed on the UNESCO World Heritage List, today protects the most dramatic of the volcanic landscapes, including one that is still active.
2. Beaches Beautiful beaches with golden sand may be seen practically continuously throughout Gran Canaria's south coast.
3. See the Works of Cesar Manrique on Lanzarote Not only are the artwork and architecture of Cesar Manrique recognised, but also his inspiration and commitment.
4. Watch Dolphin and Whale A whale viewing tour is one of the island's most popular activities for families. The Atlantic Ocean off Tenerife is noted for its whales and dolphins
5. Santa Cruz de Tenerife The vibrant and lovely city of Tenerife's capital is home to some notable architectural landmarks.
6. Las Palmas de Gran Canaria Las Palmas de Gran Canaria is a seaside town in the sun with a rich historical history from its 15th-century Spanish colonial past
7. Loro Park This wildlife park just outside of Puerto de la Cruz is one of the most well-liked family-friendly tourism destinations in the Canary Islands
8. La Orotava, Tenerife This colonial hamlet has been recognised as a National Historic-Artistic Site. It is located in a lovely valley of banana plantations
9. Explore Cueva de los Verdes Exploring the seven-kilometer-long volcanic tube that runs from La Coruna mountain to the sea is one of the most well-liked activities on Lanzarote
10. Hike to Roque Nublo One of the largest natural crags in the world, this 220-foot stone pillar is the emblem of Gran Canaria.
Thus, these are the Top 10 Canary Islands Destinations you can visit. If you are planning a trip then I hope this guide might help you.
Next Web Story
To visit next Web Story, Swipe Up the following button or Click on it Thank You!