By Malvika Kashyap
Note Tap the screen for next slide
As the Florida Keys are coral islands, they are shielded from the sea by offshore reefs, and the beaches there are excellent. Check out the best beaches in Florida Keys!
10. Rest Beach & County Beach, Key West Rest Beach is the busiest beach, with a nice albeit constrained stretch of sand extending into shallow blue seas.
9. Harry Harris Beach Park, Tavernier For families visiting the Florida Keys, Harry Harris Beach Park in Tavernier is a wonderful place to spend time together.
8. Curry Hammock State Park, Marathon The 1,200-foot-long beach runs beside the Atlantic Ocean. Because there are no rentals available, make sure you carry all of your beach equipment.
7. Clarence S. Higgs Memorial Beach, Key West This coastal park features a fort from the Civil War, two off-leash dog parks for small and large dogs, a historical cemetery, and walking paths.
6. Fort Zachary Taylor Historic State Park This spectacular park near Key West's tip spans 54 acres & features a sizable stone fort built in the middle of the 19th century in addition to a nice beach
5. Sombrero Beach, Marathon One of the few Florida Keys beaches where you may wander down the shoreline for a good distance is this one.
4. Smathers Beach, Key West Smathers Beach is a two-mile stretch of white sand that is caressed by azure waves, and it is often regarded as Key West's nicest beach.
3. Dry Tortugas National Park Only after taking a lovely boat journey to Dry Tortugas National Park is one of the Florida Keys' most breathtaking beaches reachable.
2. John Pennekamp State Park, Key Largo The most well-known beach in the park is Cannon Beach. This little beach is sandwiched by mangroves.
1. Bahia Honda State Park Beaches, Big Pine Key These untouched beaches are breathtaking. Sandspur Beach used to be the most impressive of the park's three beaches.
If you ever find yourself in this stunning and distinctive region of the USA, be sure to use our list of the top beaches in the Florida Keys as a guide.
Next Web Story
To visit next Web Story, Swipe Up the following button or Click on it Thank You!