By Malvika Kashyap
Note Tap the screen for next slide
While Mexico is home to some of the most beautiful islands in the world, Cozumel is the most well-known. This selection of the best beaches in Cozumel can help you easily transition into island life.
10. Stingray Beach This west coast beach in San Miguel got its name from, you guessed it, the stingrays that are always swimming offshore.
9. Paradise Beach A beach club provides lounge chairs, snacks, and a pool. Kayaks, snorkeling gear, and paddleboards are available for hire to visitors.
8. Playa Mia Grand Beach Park One of Cozumel's larger beaches is this one. It is a well-liked destination for island visitors, day-trippers, & cruise passengers & is situated on the western shore.
7. Playa Dzul-Ha It is one of Cozumel Island's top snorkeling beaches. Compared to other soft and fluffy beaches on the island, the beach itself is a little rough.
6. Playa Palancar One of the island's most physically appealing beaches, it has clear white sand, blue sea, & a rustic-style palapa restaurant where the fresh fish tacos are legendary.
5. Playa Corona The snorkeling off Playa Corona is simply amazing. Chankanaab, a section of Chankanaab National Park, is the reef you'll be seeing.
4. Passion Island Your experience on the island of Cozumel is elevated by it. There is a tiny, even more unspoilt piece of heaven just off the north shore.
3. Playa Chen Rio The main selling feature of Playa Chen Rio is that it is one of the windward eastern coast's quieter beaches, making it excellent for swimming.
2. Playa El Cielo Beach El Cielo is undoubtedly where heaven is located if there is such a thing as heaven on Earth. At the very least, it's a paradise for divers and snorkelers.
1. Playa Punta Morena It is undoubtedly the most picturesque on the whole island. It boasts a magnificent stretch of powder-soft sand & is located around halfway along the eastern shore.
There are countless opportunities & a variety of vibes for every mood, from the tourist-friendly beaches on the western coast to the more untamed beaches along the eastern coastline.
Next Web Story
To visit next Web Story, Swipe Up the following button or Click on it Thank You!