By Malvika Kashyap
Note Tap the screen for next slide
One of the best things to do in Bali is to spend time on the magnificent beaches. Here is the list of the best beaches in Bali!
10. Balian Balian is a peaceful retreat that offers a welcome relief from the throngs that may be seen at other more well-known beaches.
9. Bingin It is a small yet strong beach on the Buckit Peninsula. This remote location, which is also a surfers' paradise, is devoid of large people and loud music.
8. Nusa Dua This beach is literally a massive peninsula of flawless sand surrounded by everything you could possibly need. Also, a guarded complex houses the entire area.
7. Padang Padang The Bukit Peninsula's massive rocks and limestone cliffs, which encircle its turquoise seas and golden beaches, add to the area's allure.
6. Legian It provides tourists with a spot to surf, body board, shop, and relax in a more laid-back atmosphere than its close relatives.
5. Seminyak One of Bali's busiest beaches is this one. The most well-known area of Seminyak Beach is Double Six Beach.
4. Amed Over its onyx base and below the transparent turquoise water, Amed's most stunning feature may be found.
3. Sanur If you're seeking a beach that is a little more sedate and low-key than touristic Kuta, head to Sanur Beach.
2. Kelingking Beach On Nusa Penida Island, this green utopia is well placed between towering limestone cliffs and is flanked by the stunningly turquoise Manta Bay.
1. Jimbaran Bay This amazing beach is one of the finest for families in Bali because of the gentle waves and beautiful sand.
Its hard to choose which of the lovely beaches to visit. With our ranking of the top beaches in Bali, we have reduced the number of choices.
Next Web Story
To visit next Web Story, Swipe Up the following button or Click on it Thank You!