By Malvika Kashyap
Note Tap the screen for next slide
South Dakota is abundant in history, outdoor activities, and one-of-a-kind experiences within a huge area of natural beauty. Check out things to do in South Dakota
1. Visit Mount Rushmore: Keystone George Washington, Thomas Jefferson, Theodore Roosevelt, and Abraham Lincoln are all honoured atop Mount Rushmore.
2. Go to Custer State Park Custer State Park, about 30 miles southwest of Rapid City, is home to rolling hills, granite peaks, and pure water
3. Explore Badlands National Park Additionally, it contains old fossils of several species, including three-toed horses and saber-toothed cats.
4. Visit National Music Museum: Vermillion Visitors will be able to learn about the design and construction of musical instruments as exhibitions start to reopen.
5. Watch The Mammoth Site of Hot Springs The Ice Age fossils found at this attraction include camel, mammoth, mollusc, huge short-faced bear, and other bones.
6. Go to Spearfish Canyon Spearfish Canyon, which predates the Grand Canyon, is one of South Dakota's most stunning tourist destinations.
7. Look at Historic Deadwood Deadwood was a Wild West settlement founded in 1876 by gold seekers. The town has a lot of attractions and enjoyable things to do.
8. Watch Sturgis Motorcycle Rally There is nothing quite like the Sturgis Motorcycle Rally if you're a die-hard biker. Concerts that feature both well-known artists & bands from the local scene
9. Get to Needles Highway Despite being only 30 miles south of Rapid City, you'll feel as though you've entered a whole new planet as you travel along this 14-mile scenic byway.
10. Porter Sculpture Park: Montrose The park is a great place for families with kids because you are welcome to touch and even climb on the artwork.
So, friend, these are some of the things to do in South Dakota. If you find this web-story useful, then share it with your friends and relatives
Next Web Story
To visit next Web Story, Swipe Up the following button or Click on it Thank You!