By Malvika Kashyap
Note Tap the screen for next slide
Are you looking for an amazing destination to visit this year? St. Thomas should be one of those places you consider visiting because there are so many things to do in Saint Thomas!
1. Little Buck Island Spend the afternoon sailing the crystal-clear waters off St. Thomas on The VI Cat catamaran.
2. Food at Charlotte Amalie A walking food tour is the ideal way to see the city of St. Thomas, learn about the local cuisine, and stay away from expensive tourist trap eateries.
3. Parasailing View the island and its surroundings from the air to gain a fresh viewpoint! You will certainly enjoy this..!
4. Kayaking This thrilling tour is ideal if you can't make up your mind about what kind of activity you want to undertake because it involves kayaking, snorkelling, and hiking.
5. Magens Bay Famous for its park and beach, Magens Bay is frequented by both locals and visitors. ---------------
6. Visit Museum The Pirate Treasure Museum is a must-see whether you enjoy the Pirates of the Caribbean series or are interested in the secrets that lie beneath the ocean's surface
7. Helicopter Tour You must seat in Caribbean Buzz Helicopters if you want to see St. Thomas, the surrounding islands, and the ocean from the sky!
8. Swimming The complex on the beach is a great location for swimming and snorkelling. -----------------
9. 99 Steps One of Saint Thomas' most recognisable landmarks is 99 Steps. Charlotte Amalie, the island's capital and a cruise ship port, is where 99 Steps is situated.
10. Diving Visit the Aqua Marine Dive Center if you enjoy diving or if you wish to dive and see the Caribbean's underwater life.
Tour St. Thomas once if you and your friends or family are seeking for a destination where you can do it all, including visit historical sites, enjoy the beaches, and shop.
Next Web Story
To visit next Web Story, Swipe Up the following button or Click on it Thank You!