By Malvika Kashyap
Note Tap the screen for next slide
In the latter half of the 19th century, Fort Worth started to grow and became one of the biggest cities in Texas. There are a tonne of enjoyable things to do in Fort Worth, Texas, so don't be shocked
1. Visit The Fort Worth Stockyards Here, you may witness the renowned Stockyards cattle travel through the city and attempt to escape the Cowtown Cattle Pen Maze
2. Spend Time In Sundance Square In addition to being the centre of the city of Fort Worth, Sundance Square is also a centre for the arts, culture, and food
3. Fort Worth Museum Of Science & History The Fort Worth Children's Museum first opened its doors in 1945. It moved to its current location in 1954 and changed its name in 1968
4. Explore The Trinity Trails These pathways allow for a variety of modes of transportation, including joggers, cyclists, hikers, and horseback riders
5. Watch A Movie The drive-in theatre is a unique way to see movies and a favourite destination for residents.
6. Free Play Arcade You can have supper with family and friends, sip a thirst-quenching cocktail on the patio, and spend the evening playing a dizzying array of arcade games
7. Watch The Racing Cars The NASCAR Cup Series, NASCAR Infinity Series, and IndyCar Series are just a few notable events that have taken place here
8. Kimbell Art Museum The museum recently celebrated its 50th anniversary and will hold special events to mark its Golden Anniversary during 2022
9. Fort Worth Zoo The Fort Worth Zoo is your best option if you're seeking for family-friendly entertainment
10. Botanic Garden The 120-acre garden is one of the biggest botanical research facilities in the country.
Fort Worth has what you're looking for and more. If you liked this information on things to do in Fort Worth, then share it!
Next Web Story
To visit next Web Story, Swipe Up the following button or Click on it Thank You!