By Malvika Kashyap
Note Tap the screen for next slide
Connecticut is the third-smallest state in America, but despite its diminutive size, it is brimming with entertaining attractions and intriguing things to do in Connecticut
1. Picturesque Spot at Mystic Mystic is a gorgeous location where you may take in some history, sail along a peaceful harbour, and fill your appetite with delectable food
2. Watch Gillette Castle Visitors can go from the charming small town of Chester to Hadlyme, the location of the unusual Gillette Castle, by taking the Chester-Hadlyme Ferry.
3. Visit Lake Compounce and ride the coasters For some people, nothing completes a trip like a thrilling ride. Unmissable is the award-winning wooden roller coaster Boulder Dash.
4. Unwind in Chester Its gorgeous streets are like a warm hug as you stroll through them. It makes sense why so many people consider this to be one of Connecticut's top tourist attractions
5. Essex Steam Train This enjoyable excursion offers a chance to view the beautiful Connecticut River Valley from a vintage train with vintage coaches.
6. Hiking The best way to get rid of stress and worry is to spend the day at Kent Falls State Park. The moment you breathe in the pure, clean air of the area, your shoulders will start to relax.
7. Fishing Take a fishing trip out to sea, or cast your line at Hammonasset Beach State Park's Meig's Point Jetty or West Beach Jetty.
8. Spend time in Hammonasset Beach State Park tanning Hammonasset Beach State Park has more than two miles of smooth, sandy beach, so there is plenty of space to spread your towel.
9. Thimble Islands The Long Island Sound is dotted with lovely dwellings, some as small as cottages and others as large as mansions, located on 23 of the more than 100 islands
10. Scuba dive or swim in Candlewood Lake Candlewood Lake is one of the largest and possibly most picturesque lakes in the state, measuring 16 miles in length and 8.4 square miles in area
Other than this you can, peruse the shops and grab a bite to eat in Greenwich, View The Glass House in New Canaan through its windows. Thank you!
Next Web Story
To visit next Web Story, Swipe Up the following button or Click on it Thank You!