By Malvika Kashyap
Note Tap the screen for next slide
The Santa Monica Pier is unbeatable for outdoor recreation, nighttime excitement, ideal selfie locations, fascinating people watching, great seafood, and even entertainment
1. History The pier has drawn both locals and visitors for the majority of its 110 years with the promise of limitless entertainment alternatives
2. In Titanic, Jack even made an attempt to dazzle Rose by informing her that he boldly rode the roller coaster at the pier.
3. Pacific Park It features 12 rides, carnival games, fair cuisine, a 35 mph roller coaster, spinning sharks, a sea dragon swing, and bumper cars with traffic themes.
4. Heal the Bay At the aquarium, there are more than 100 species on display, some of which can be handled and all of which reside in the bay right outside the door
5. Playland Arcade Pinball machines, skeeball, air hockey, and other nostalgic oldies are mixed in with more modern electronic games, many of which enable players to win rewards
6. It is permitted to fish from the upper deck. The bait and tackle business sells bait, rents out fishing gear, and offers tips on what's biting
7. Rent bicycles and travel along The Strand, a paved trail, either north to Pacific Palisades or south past Manhattan Beach and Venice to Torrance County Beach
8. Take a picture of yourself next to the contentious Route 66 End of Trail sign. Controversial plans are being made for the famous road's 100th anniversary commemoration in 2009
9. Enjoy Foods Pier Burger, Japadog (hot dogs with Japanese-style toppings), and the food court in Pacific Park are available options
10. How to reach Take the Expo Line of the Metro to the Downtown Santa Monica Station, then take a short, under ten-minute walk down Colorado.
Try a free historical walking tour if you feel up to it. Explore the Pier's secret areas and the renowned Original Muscle Beach. Share this story!
Next Web Story
To visit next Web Story, Swipe Up the following button or Click on it Thank You!