By Malvika Kashyap
Note Tap the screen for next slide
One of those places that will stay with you forever is Puerto Vallarta. Take a look at these 10 recommended things to in Puerto Vallarta.
1. Visit The Malecon Visitors are taken on a tour from Centro down to the Zona Romantica, or the historic quarter, over this mile-long path that follows the coast
2. Experience Zona Romantica One of the most aesthetically beautiful areas of the city is its historic centre, or Zona Romantica.
3. See Our Lady of Guadalupe Parish This city landmark is distinguished by its red-brick exterior and the regal crown perched atop its steeple.
4. Enjoy Beaches The beaches at Puerto Vallarta are among the most gorgeous in all of Mexico. But regrettably, these beaches are not located in a city.
5. Bay of Banderas One of the world's largest bays is the one on which Puerto Vallarta is situated, the Bay of Banderas.
6. Visit Magic Towns Several villages in Mexico that had preserved its cultural heritage and charm received the moniker "Magic Town" a few years ago from Mexico's secretary of tourism.
7. Go to Yelapa Just 20 miles south of Puerto Vallarta, there is a tranquil stretch of sand called Yelapa. What keeps it understated? The only way to get here is by boat.
8. Islas Marietas Off the coast of Puerto Vallarta and the adjacent state of Nayarit, in the Bay of Banderas, are a set of deserted islands known as Islas Marietas.
9. Trip to Sayulita Previously sleepy and targeted on travellers and surfers, the bohemian surf town. However, a recent discovery has transformed it into a genuine cultural treasure all of its own.
10. Botanical Garden Visit the Jardin Botanico de Vallarta to get away from the hustle and bustle of Puerto Vallarta's downtown (Vallarta Botanical Garden)
The Costalegre is full with unexplored jewels just waiting to be found, whether you're leaving Puerto Vallarta on a day trip or searching for a fun weekend getaway.
Next Web Story
To visit next Web Story, Swipe Up the following button or Click on it Thank You!