By Malvika Kashyap
Note Tap the screen for next slide
Americans can go to many exotic locations without a passport. Look at these top ten locations to travel without Passport having US Citizenship
1. Canada As a US citizen, the only major country where you can visit without a passport from the US is Canada.
2. Alaska Alaska is one of the places you can visit without a passport or a valid visa to enter Alaska because it is a federated territory of the US with an attached government.
3. Mexico Americans can visit Mexico, a country in South America, without a passport or a visa for those interested in seeing historical and natural beauties.
4. Haiti Hispaniola, an island in the Caribbean. Haiti and the US share borders, and visitors from the US are welcome without a visa or passport.
5. American Samoa This US territory is made up of a number of islands that are surrounded by stunning natural beauty. However this isolated region of the US is one of the most challenging to reach
6. Puerto Rico The island of Puerto Rico, a great joy for travellers looking for a taste of the Caribbean, is another no-passport paradise with crystalline azure waters and sun-washed beaches
7. The Virgin Islands The Virgin Islands, which include St. Thomas, St. John, and St. Croix, are among the best destinations to go without a passport.
8. Northern Mariana Islands These islands, which are dispersed throughout the Micronesia region of the northwest Pacific Ocean, make wonderful selections for a relaxing vacation
9. Guam This extraordinary island is well-known for its magnificent tropical beaches, breathtaking dive sites, and its well-known cliff-side viewpoint
So the next time you look up places where I may go without a passport, this knowledgeable guide can definitely assist you in locating the least expensive vacation destinations.
Next Web Story
To visit next Web Story, Swipe Up the following button or Click on it Thank You!