By Malvika Kashyap
Note Tap the screen for next slide
Sydney, the oldest, largest, and most stunning city in Australia, is situated in a tempting area where land and water converge. Read here things to Do in Sydney
1. See the Opera House The Sydney Opera House, one of the world's most iconic structures and a UNESCO World Heritage Site, is the main draw on the dazzling waterfront
2. Visit Harbour Bridge It was constructed in 1932 and is still the largest steel arch bridge in the world. It is supported by enormous double piers at each end
3. Harbor Cruise A sightseeing boat on Sydney Harbour is among the most well-liked activities there. Sydney is renowned for its glistening waterfront backdrop
4. Enjoy at Darling Harbour This waterfront district on the western edge of Sydney's CBD is teeming with tourist attractions and serves as a gathering place for both visitors and locals
5. Botanic Garden Do you need a vacation from the city's bustle? Relax in Farm Cove's Royal Botanic Garden Sydney.
6. Shopping at Queen Victoria Building Just to see this magnificently restored edifice, with its vibrant stained-glass windows and mosaic flooring, is worth the trip
7. Sydney Tower Eye One of the most well-liked tourist activities in Sydney's central business district is zooming up the Sydney Tower Eye
8. Beaches Sydney is well known for its stunning beaches. There are numerous protected coves with calm sea and sweet sands tucked around the harbour
9. Barangaroo Reserve This 22-hectare waterfront area, which has more than 75,000 native trees and plants as well as walking and cycling trails
10. Taronga Zoo Here, you can get up close and personal with famous Australian fauna as well as other species from across the globe
Other than this you can visit George Street, Hyde Park, Art Gallery of New South Wales, St. Mary's Cathedral, Yum Cha and may more..
Next Web Story
To visit next Web Story, Swipe Up the following button or Click on it Thank You!