By Malvika Kashyap
Note Tap the screen for next slide
Even though Belize is a small country, it has a greater range of scenery and activities than most other places in the world. Have a look at best things to do in Belize.
1. Visit Snorkel Hol Chan Marine Reserve The finest site to go snorkeling and diving in Belize is at one of the seven reserves that make up the Belize Barrier Reef Reserve system.
2. Shark Ray Alley Visitors to the Hol Chan Marine Reserve get the opportunity to swim with nurse sharks and stingrays at the well-known Shark Ray Alley.
3. Bird-watching at Half Moon Caye The Half Moon Caye atoll, which is situated in the southwest corner of Lighthouse Reef Atoll, can be combined with a journey to the Great Blue Hole.
4. Enjoy the Sunshine in Ambergris Caye There is plenty for everyone to do in Ambergris Caye, whether you want to unwind in a hammock on a stunning beach, go fishing or sailing.
5. Relax in Caye Caulker's Split Decide to stay a few days and take advantage of the local cuisine, shops, and day trips to nearby islands.
6. Go to the Cayo District's Mayan Ruins The two tallest structures in the nation, those of Xunantunich and Caracol, are still standing among the ruins
7. Learn about Mountain Pine Ridge Forest Reserve Take the well-kept walk along the river, stopping to see the rock formations along the way, and then have a picnic stop at the sandy beach.
8. Visit Cockscomb Basin Wildlife Sanctuary to see jaguars. Due to the preservation of 250,000 acres for the growth of these wild cats, Belize boasts the largest number of jaguars in the world
9. Walk around the Belize Zoo The Belize Zoo is your best option if your schedule prevents you from visiting the country's wildlife in its natural habitat.
10. The Black Hole Drop Although it is not recommended for the faint of heart, if you are up for it, skilled caving guides will assist you in descending, utilizing a system of rappelling ropes.
Other activities you can do is Enjoy Chocolate Mayan Style, on the Placencia Peninsula, take a sunbath & Look into Actun Tunichil Muknal. Happy Travel!
Next Web Story
To visit next Web Story, Swipe Up the following button or Click on it Thank You!