By Malvika Kashyap
Note Tap the screen for next slide
There's never a lack of fantastic things to do in Philadelphia, but there are some activities you simply must do, especially if this is your first time visiting our lovely city
1. Take a picture, in front of the Liberty Bell People travel from all over the world to take pictures in front of The Bell and its spectacular backdrop
2. Run up the "Rocky Steps" and take pictures with the Rocky statue. Go down the stairs and take a picture with the bronze statue of Rocky that was made for Rocky III
3. Take pleasure in a genuine Philly cheesesteak. Unquestionably, the most well-known dish in the city is the Philly cheesesteak
4. Visit Independence Hall, the location of the United States' founding The United States Constitution was created here, where the Declaration of Independence was also signed
5. Go see the well-known LOVE sculpture. The City of Brotherly Affection is truly brimming with love. LOVE is one of the most well-known landmarks
6. Visit America's oldest farmers market The 127-year-old Reading Terminus Market in Center City, which is located beneath a former railroad terminal
7. Benjamin Franklin Parkway Take a look at the fantastic museums along the Benjamin Franklin Parkway.
8. Longwood Gardens Explore the famed Longwood Gardens at your leisure. One of the best horticultural show gardens in the entire globe
9. Go to Waterfront In the twenty-first century, Philadelphia's waterfront along the Delaware River has emerged as one of the city's most active areas
10. Enjoy Food The city's cuisine and the people who make it so alluring. The following foods are well-known: cheesesteaks, hoagies, roast pork sandwiches, pretzels, and water ice
There is a lot to explore, find, or rediscover in Philadelphia, from well-known landmarks and eateries to undiscovered jewels and rural retreats
Next Web Story
To visit next Web Story, Swipe Up the following button or Click on it Thank You!