By Malvika Kashyap
Note Tap the screen for next slide
Cheow Larn Lake is local name for Khao Sok Lake. Being located in an old rainforest, it is a beautiful spot to visit. You may find out more information about this lake and its National Park here
1. The 165 km2 Khao Sok Lake is located within the 739 km2 park. The water is a stunning emerald tint, which complements the lush greens of the rainforest even more
2. Over a hundred limestone karsts that protrude from the calm water dot the enormous lake, which was formerly home to mountain peaks.
3. As there are as many as 311 different species of birds in the area, the lake serves as a valuable source of food for a variety of freshwater fish and freshwater fish in general
4. In 1987, the valley flooded, forcing the evacuation of five villages from what is now Cheow Larn Lake
5. Large portions of Southern Thailand receive sustainable power from the hydroelectricity generated by the Ratchaprapha Dam in Cheow Larn Lake
6. An excursion to Khao Sok National Park should be at the top of your itinerary if you want to see Thailand's unadulterated splendour
7. The majority of visitors arrive in Khlong Sok by minivan. The small town has a variety of hotels and guesthouses, making it ideal for tourists eager to explore the area
8. It allows you the flexibility to independently take in the breathtaking surroundings, take part in some activities, and spend the night in a floating bungalow
9. The standard entrance fee to Khao Sok National Park is 300 THB(Thai Baht equals) (8.89 United States Dollar) per person
10. After settling in, have a group lunch in the main restaurant area. Fish, rice, vegetables, and curries are all food items
So, friends, this is the basic information about Khao Sok Lake & it's National Park. If you find this useful then please share it!
Next Web Story
To visit next Web Story, Swipe Up the following button or Click on it Thank You!