By Malvika Kashyap
Note Tap the screen for next slide
The top 10 cities in the world to live, according to Forbes, and you might be surprised by the winners. Read every slide of this web story.
1. Valencia, Spain On Spain's southeast coast, around the point where the Turia River empties into the Mediterranean Sea, is the port city of Valencia.
2. Dubai In the United Arab Emirates, the city and emirate of Dubai is well-known for its upscale shopping, cutting-edge architecture, and vibrant nightlife
3. Mexico City The most populous city in North America is Mexico City, which is also the country's capital and biggest city. One of the top cities on the planet
4. Lisbon Lisbon, Portugal's capital and largest city, is predicted to have 544,851 residents inside its administrative boundaries and a total area of 100.05 km2
5. Madrid The city has a population of approximately 3.3 million people, and the broader Madrid metropolitan area has an estimated 6.5 million people
6. Bangkok Thailand's capital, Bangkok, is a sizable city distinguished by elaborate shrines and a bustling street scene.
7. Basel Basel is a city in northwest Switzerland on the Rhine River, not far from the borders of France and Germany.
8. Melbourne Melbourne, the second-most populated city in both Australia and Oceania, is the capital and largest city of the Australian state of Victoria
9. Abu Dhabi The capital and second-most populous city in the United Arab Emirates is Abu Dhabi. Dubai is the first. Additionally, it serves as the Emirate of Abu Dhabi's capital
10. Singapore Singapore is a sovereign island nation and city-state in maritime Southeast Asia, formally known as the Republic of Singapore
Next 10 cities are Tallinn, Estonia, Miami, Sydney, Barcelona, Nairobi, New York City, Copenhagen, Lausanne, Toronto, Zurich
Next Web Story
To visit next Web Story, Swipe Up the following button or Click on it Thank You!