By Malvika Kashyap
Note Tap the screen for next slide
In Milwaukee, there are so many sights and activities to choose from that your mind can start to whirl. Here are 10 exciting things to do in Milwaukee, Wisconsin.
1. Go to Historic Third Ward The Broadway Theater Center and the Milwaukee Public Market are just two of the tourist attractions that can be found in the ward.
2. Explore Mitchell Park Horticultural Conservatory Its biodiversity extends from dense jungle vines to arid desert cacti, and it is teeming with all different kinds of flowers & trees.
3. Visit Miller Park The only retractable, fan-shaped canopy that can be closed over the field when it gets below freezing is found on this baseball stadium in North America.
4. American Science and Surplus Spending a lot of money is not necessary for your trip to Milwaukee. It is a floor to ceiling surplus store with shelves crammed full of merchandise.
5. Milwaukee County Zoo One of the best animal collections in the entire state of Wisconsin is available there. It's one of Milwaukee's top attractions for animal lovers
6. Discovery World In Milwaukee, there is an interactive science and technology museum where you can let your creativity run wild.
7. Bradford Beach Visitors of all kinds will have a splashing good time at this tidy, lovely beach close to Milwaukee's east side.
8. Estabrook Park You won't want to miss this if you're looking for Milwaukee activities that make the most of the stunning natural surroundings.
9. Harley-Davidson Museum The Harley-Davidson Museum, the only institution of its kind, provides a unique and fascinating look behind the scenes of this well-known company.
10. Boerner Botanical Gardens The Boerner Botanical Gardens, which are close to Whitnall Park just outside of Milwaukee, will make for an enjoyable and aromatic day excursion.
Whatever your motivations may be for wanting a list of the top attractions in Milwaukee, Wisconsin, start with these ideas!
Next Web Story
To visit next Web Story, Swipe Up the following button or Click on it Thank You!