By Malvika Kashyap
Note Tap the screen for next slide
One of Canada's greatest national assets, Banff National Park welcomes millions of tourists each year. Check out these best things to do in Banff National Park.
1. Visit Lake Louise Lake Louise is the crowning achievement of Banff National Park, with a beautiful turquoise-green body of water and 3,000-meter-high surrounding snow-capped mountains.
2. Icefields Parkway The Icefields Parkway is a completely and simply a route for tourism via stunning high alpine scenery, in contrast to the congested Trans-Canada Highway.
3. Hiking You may access some of the park's most stunning areas by hiking in Banff National Park. --------------------------
4. Ski Resort With terrain that includes wide bowls, groomed slopes, and tree skiing, it offers skiing for all skill levels. From the lake and Chateau Lake Louise, one can see the runs on the hill.
5. Moraine Lake The lake sits beyond Lake Louise, and the 13-kilometer route that ascends to Moraine Lake from Lake Louise offers breathtaking views at every turn.
6. Skiing One of Alberta's top two ski resorts, along with Lake Louise, Sunshine Village is a short drive from Banff.
7. Bow Lake Bow Lake is located 34 kilometers north of Lake Louise, beneath the Bow and Crowfoot Glaciers.
8. Peyto Lake The gorgeous Peyto Lake viewpoint is accessible via a small side road, and another outstanding vantage point is about a kilometer on foot from the parking lot.
9. Bow Valley Parkway Between Banff and Lake Louise, the 48-kilometer-long Bow Valley Parkway provides an alternate route to the congested Trans-Canada Highway.
10. Johnston Canyon Johnston Canyon's two waterfalls may be seen at the entrance, which is located about 26 kilometers along the Bow Valley Parkway.
Other than these you can visit Lake Minnewanka, see wildlife, go to Banff Upper Hot Springs, visit cave and basin national historic site and many more!
Next Web Story
To visit next Web Story, Swipe Up the following button or Click on it Thank You!