By Malvika Kashyap
Note Tap the screen for next slide
The distinction of being the oldest city in America belongs to St. Augustine. Here's a quick travel guide with our selections for the top 10 things to do in St. Augustine, Florida, to assist you
1. Visit Lightner Museum The Lightner Museum, which is honoured to be listed on the National Register of Historic Places, is situated in the heart of St. Augustine, Florida
2. Go to Castillo de San Marcos The Spanish constructed Castillo de San Marcos as a fort in the 17th century to guard trade routes.
3. Pirate Ship Avenida Menendez in St. Augustine is where you may find the Black Raven Pirate Ship if you're searching for something a little different to do.
4. Alligator Farm Zoological Park It is jam-packed with all 23 of the crocodilian species that are still known to exist in the world, according to biologists!
5. St. Augustine Beach One of the many amazing sites to visit that gives you a taste of what makes Florida the beach destination that it is is St. Augustine Beach.
6. Wild Reserve It is a charitable sanctuary and care facility for exotic animals that have been abandoned or rescued.
7. Anastasia State Park The State Park is filled with mangroves, beaches, tidal marshes, and historic dunes that are just waiting to be explored by tourists
8. Amphitheatre Since then, it has undergone renovations, closing from 2002 to 2007 to complete them, and currently offers a good balance of traditional elements and contemporary conveniences
9. Visit St. Augustine Distillery It is situated in the heart of St. Augustine and offers visitors an excellent opportunity to sample gin, vodka, rum, and whisky
10. Potter’s Wax Museum It was a fun wax museum in St. Augustine before Madame Tussauds became well-known in America and had a location there
Castke Ottis, Old Jail, World Golf Hall of Fame, Ripley’s Believe It Or Not, Crescent Beach are also the other places to visit in St. Augustine.
Next Web Story
To visit next Web Story, Swipe Up the following button or Click on it Thank You!