By Malvika Kashyap
Note Tap the screen for next slide
One of the most well-known national parks is Yosemite, which has amazing landscapes, wildlife, and history. Check out these 10 best things to do in Yosemite National Park.
1. Go for Mist Trail This three or seven mile hike with up-close, feel-the-spray views of two of Yosemite's most beautiful waterfalls is the ultimate Yosemite experience.
2. Skydive Fly between 10 and 14 thousand feet in a Cessna to get a different perspective over Half Dome, El Capitan, and Yosemite Valley.
3. Horseback Rides Whenever the trails pass over streams, you'll have the pleasure of riding with these gentle horses through the water.
4. Yosemite Falls Trail You can climb the tallest waterfall in mainland North America for 7.2 miles roundtrip.
5. Glacier Point Although all Yosemite views are beautiful, this one is particularly outstanding. Your gaze will be virtually eye level with the massive curvature of Half Dome.
6. Relax at Health Spa Yoga and massages are available here, along with a hot rock sauna and a locally created herbal steep bath.
7. Hetch Hetchy Valley In the northwest portion of the park, there is a stunning glacier valley with hiking, fishing, waterfalls, and wildflowers.
8. Watch Half Dome If you can climb Half Dome, it's one of those unforgettable experiences you won't soon forget.
9. Golden Crown Mine You can climb to five log cabins that were a part of a mining camp close to the Golden Crown Mine before the park was set aside for preservation.
10. See Bighorn Sheep Yosemite formerly had a large population of bighorns, but hunting and sickness nearly wiped them out.
Yosemite truly offers it all, from physically demanding activities like skydiving and horseback riding to meditative ones like yoga and thoughtful art-making.
Next Web Story
To visit next Web Story, Swipe Up the following button or Click on it Thank You!