By Malvika Kashyap
Note Tap the screen for next slide
The fantastic sights, activities, and oddball stops in Waco City make a trip here enjoyable and unforgettable. Check out 10 Best things to do in Waco, Texas.
1. Shop in Magnolia Market One of the attractions of Waco is the Magnolia Market in the Silos. The complex is owned by Chip and Joanna Gaines, well-known television personalities.
2. Visit Waco Mammoth National Monument The Waco Mammoth National Monument is an interesting destination to visit because of the artefacts and fossils that have been found there.
3. Walk through Waco Suspension Bridge In the centre of Waco, the recognisable Suspension Bridge and the Branding the Brazos sculptures are worth a photo stop.
4. Go to Hall of Fame and Museum The Texas Ranger Hall of Fame and Museum honours some of the greatest rangers and provides a thorough look back at several centuries of their history
5. Cameron Park Zoo It is a "natural habitat zoo," which means that the animal enclosures were made to resemble their natural habitats by using natural materials.
6. River Cruise Planning a river trip down the canal as a leisurely way to explore Waco makes sense given how central the Brazos River is to the city.
7. Watch Birds More than 186 different bird species have been found in the Lake Waco Wetlands, including great egrets and the American coon.
8. Mayborn Museum Children will enjoy visiting the Mayborn Museum on the Baylor University campus. -------------------
9. Cameron Park You will undoubtedly spend some time in Cameron Park while visiting Waco because it occupies a sizable portion of the city.
10. Texas Sports Hall of Fame It was the country's first sports-specific Hall of Fame and had more than 6,000 pieces of sports memorabilia.
You can also visit Dr. Pepper Museum, Branch Davidian Memorial Waco Downtown Farmers Market, Outdoor Recreation at Lake Waco, Baylor University at Waco, Texas.
Next Web Story
To visit next Web Story, Swipe Up the following button or Click on it Thank You!